Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Blues

Are any of you experiencing the Winter Blues? I feel like spring will never get here. I believe this year has been more tough on me. I pondered over why the cold weather has been so difficult on me this year and then it dawned on me.

Here is my equation to best describe it:
"two active little boys" + "stuck inside the house" = CRAZINESS

Last summer Caden was 18 months old and Alex had turned 3, so they were at such a great age to play outside all the time. We seriously lived at our local parks!! It was great! I was training for a mini marathon in the summer, so my husband would ride his bike, the boys would be in the bike trailer and I would run along the side of them. After we ran/biked we always went to the park. I miss those days;( I am counting down until warm weather is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment