Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sanibel Island here we come....




So, here is an update if you read my previous blog about the winter blue's...hopefully I will be cured! I just booked a vacation to Sanibel Island Florida for my family. A close friend and her son will be joining us, so that means there will be 3 adults and 3 boys ages 2, 3 & 4. I am extremely excited!! I have heard great things about Sanibel Island. I know it is geared toward families. In fact, the lady booking our condo said they don't get spring breakers, so that means it's exactly what we need. Can't wait!!

I did get out of the house today and that helped with the winter blues too. I guess if it's going to be 20 degrees out, it better snow. We took Alex and Caden sledding at one of our local parks. It was so much fun! I can't remember the last time I went sledding. It has been years. I feel like I'm living life all over again through Alex and Caden's experiences. We plan on going back tomorrow and also on Monday. We are going to take advantage of the snow while we have it. I attached a couple pictures of you to see of Alex and Caden sledding.

No comments:

Post a Comment